THE LAW OFFICE OF BRANDON D. WALCOTT
A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
CRIMINAL DEFENSE ~ TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS ~ REAL ESTATE ~ WILLS
I'm a lawyer who was born and raised in Ocean City, New Jersey, and I've seen, personally, how tough the legal system can be. Contact me for a free consultation and I'll provide you with some free advice, after researching your issue. I provide all my clients with my personal cell phone number which you can contact me at 24/7. In addition, I never charge hourly fees for the work I've done.
My law office is located in Upper Township/Ocean City, NJ, which is 15 minutes from Atlantic City, 5 minutes from Ocean City, and 10 minutes from Somers Point and its surrounding areas. Call me today, or stop by my office and we can talk about your matter.
NEVER HOURLY FEES.
ALWAYS A FREE CONSULTATION.
Phone: (609) 390-8888
Fax: (609) 390-5888
The Law Office of Brandon D. Walcott, LLC., Radio Spot!!
Recent Case Results
Cape May County Superior Court (2012)
- Original Charges -(Cape May County Superior Court): Client originally charged with 2nd Degree Eluding a police officer in a high speed chase NJSA 2C:29-2(b); Reckless Driving; Improper Passing; Driving a Unregistered Motor Vehicle; No Liability Insurance; Failure to Report an Accident; Leaving the Scene of an Accident ; Driving without a License.
- Penalties: Client was looking at a mandatory 10 year prison sentence, with a presumption of imprisonment; Fines up to $150,00.00; and Loss of license for 10 years.
- Outcome: Was able to argue that the 2nd degree Eluding should be amended to 3rd Degree Eluding. Prosecutor and Judge agreed. Because it was now a 3rd degree Eluding, I was able to convince the Prosecutor that my client was a good candidate for Pre-Trial intervention. If my client stays law abiding for a year ALL CHARGES GET DISMISSED. Client was accepted into PTI. NO JAIL, NO LICENSE LOSS, and fines of $1,500.00.
Upper Township Municipal Court(2012)
- Original Charges - Client Charged with NJSA 2C: 33-4(a) - Harassment.
- Penalties: Client was looking at 30 days in jail, and fines.
- Outcome: Case proceeded to trial and Mr. Walcott was able to get the charges DISMISSED. Client received NO JAIL TIME, NO FINES, and NO CRIMINAL RECORD.
Ocean City Municipal Court (2012)
- Original Charges - Client Charged with Driving Under the Influence; Careless Driving; Speeding.
- Penalties: Client who had a extremely high BAC was looking at 1 year loss of license, installation of an ignition interlock device (in order to turn on car he must blow into an installed device on his steering wheel which will show if he has any alcohol in his system), 4 points on his license, and fines of $3,500.00.
- Outcome: After obtaining the police reports and videos Mr. Walcott noticed that the police did not follow the necessary procedures after the arrest. Mr. Walcott filed a motion to suppress the alcohol reading based upon these defects. Mr. Walcott won themotion to suppress which resulted in the alcohol readings being thrown out. This meant that there was only 3 months of license suspensions, NO IGNITION INTERLOCK, NO POINTS, and fines of only $500.00. The other tickets were dismissed.